Dear Loyal Customers,
Please know that the health a safety of our customers, vendors and co-workers remains our number one priority during this rapidly evolving situation.
In terms of what to expect, here’s a summary of the actions being taken:
- To ensure the health and safety of everyone in the market, face coverings are strictly enforced. All customers are required to wear a mask. For anyone unable to wear a mask, you are welcome to wear a face shield or utilize curbside pickup, but nobody is permitted to enter without a face covering.
- The Boscov’s Fairgrounds Farmers Market will continue to operate normal business hours: Thursday 8am-7pm, Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-4pm.
- Our Market undergoes daily cleaning and we have increased frequency of daily cleaning with special attention to sanitizing bathrooms, door handles and any other frequently touched surfaces. As you may know, hand sanitizer and sanitizing supplies are in high demand. We will continue to restock these items as frequently as possible and as supplies become available.
- All seating areas have been reopened at the state approved capacity levels.
- We are encouraging all vendors to use condiments that come in individual packages and remove shared condiment bottles or containers as well as follow the recommendations of the CDC for operating their stands to be as safe and clean as possible.
— Fairgrounds Farmers Market