Dear Loyal Customers,
Please know that the health a safety of our customers, vendors and co-workers is our number one priority during this rapidly evolving situation. Based on what’s done in other countries and in the few areas within our own country when businesses are shut down due to a pandemic, those operations providing “essentials” remain open. Essentials includes food and as such, we will continue to operate and provide you with your essential foods. Those vendors serving non-essential goods may not be open and each vendor is making their own decisions.
In terms of what to expect, here’s a summary of the actions being taken:
- The Boscov’s Fairgrounds Farmers Market will continue to operate normal business hours at this time. Thursday 8am-7pm, Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-4pm. We will continue to update via social media on our Facebook page as well as our website if this changes.
- Our Market undergoes daily cleaning and we will increase frequency of daily cleaning with special attention to sanitizing bathrooms, door handles and any other frequently touched surfaces. As you may know, hand sanitizer and sanitizing supplies are in high demand. We will continue to restock these items as frequently as possible and as supplies become available.
- Effective immediately, all seating areas will be closed. The CDC recommends no gatherings of more than 50 people and as such, we’re operating under an abundance of caution to keep you safe.
- We are suspending food sampling by all vendors including food and beverages.
- We are encouraging all vendors to use condiments that come in individual packages and remove shared condiment bottles or containers as well as follow the recommendations of the CDC for operating their stands to be as safe and clean as possible.
— Fairgrounds Farmers Market